Saturday, April 2, 2016

Day 2


~April 2, 2016  


The best part about starting at the beginning of a month is you always know what day you are on.  I know I am not supposed to weigh myself, but I felt so skinny this morning I had to. Down one pound!  179, is better than 180.  If I keep losing a pound a day I could be down 30 pounds by my birthday. I am praying for help a lot more this time.  I can't do anything without God.  To be the best witness for him I need to take better care of myself.

Breakfast was awesome.  I roasted up a package of Adielle's chicken apple sausages, fried up a shredded white sweet potato with some shredded carrots and some eggs and a little tomato.  I made enough for two meals and a two snacks.  The key to doing this right is always being prepared so you don't break the rules.  My family is also enjoying all the prepped items in the fridge so I know they are eating better too. Makes me very happy to get their nutrition up!

I had to work the rest of the day, so I brought along my snack packs of veggies, fruit and meats. 

After work I was craving vodka, but I settled myself with a Kombacha Gingeraid instead.  






No comments:

Post a Comment