Saturday, April 9, 2016

Day 8-9

April 8-9, 2016

Well, April 8 was possibly my worst day ever at work.  The stress of being a supervisor really got to me.  They have milked me dry.  I have decided to go back to being just a cashier.  The rules and standards of performance expectations are not humanly possible.  I am tired of being stressed out at work.  I am driving my family crazy.  I broke my diet terribly. When I got home I ate 3 cookies, some chips, a soda and vodka!  The good/bad thing is that I ended up throwing it all up, so it's almost like I didn't eat it haha.  I ended up at 177 this morning, so I am not going to worry about it.  At least the scale finally moved!  I looked through my blog at my last two Whole 30 rounds and it took until Day 11 to get to 177 lbs those times!  So I am ahead of the game :)  very happy.  I know when I was down to 175 at the end of the last round I felt really good.  I definitely know I can get there again.  And I am not going to stop again this time.  If I slip up, I need to hop back on and keep going on instead of spiraling back up again.  

Despite that curve in the road, I have been cooking up some yummy Paleo stuff though.  I made these savory rosemary pork chops, purple pureed cauliflower and roasted brussels sprouts and asparagus.  I had some of the leftovers this morning on top of a baked potato with a couple of eggs on top!  MMMMmmmm...everything always tasted good with a potato and an egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment