Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Day 2

May 5, 2015

DAY TWO~

Woke up with a headache, a little achy and kind of tired.  I slept great though!  It was hard to get moving.  Thankfully I had another serving of yesterdays meal and I didn't have to do much work in the kitchen.  It takes about an hour now to make breakfast if you don't have leftovers.  I enjoy cooking though, so that helps immensely!  I have to work 2-10 tonight though, so after I eat I have to get dinner going for the family.

The almond beef tasted even better the second day. After thoroughly enjoying it, I made up some Pad Thai with organic pork for the family to heat up later.  I did taste one of the rice noodles for doneness (a no-no in the book), but it was only one, when normally I would taste 2-3 bites for flavoring needs. I am pickier than the rest of them though, and not eating it, so they can just add more hot sauce if they need too.

I packed up my snacks and dinner for work.  Which would be the last serving of my almond beef, 2 cups of red peppers and half of a grapefruit.  8 hour shifts are perfect at work because we get a break, a lunch and another break with 2-3 hours in between.  My tummy loves it as long as I am prepared with food.  The book doesn't like snacking, but I cannot eat enough without getting over-full at meal times to not need a snack.  My snacks are fruits and veggies though, and sometimes I don't eat a full lunch, so I am not worried.

Came home, exhausted, went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment