Saturday, May 16, 2015

Day 13

DAY THIRTEEN~

May 15, 2015

I woke up easily.  Grabbed a big mug of ice water.  I don't know what I would do without this 44 oz insulated mug.  It keeps my water cold and it is the perfect size.  I love the handle.  It may sound strange, but after all the years of drinking fountain drinks, I became accustomed to having an insulated foam cup in my hand or very close to me.  It was like a security blanket or something. Having ice water in this mug all day gave me the same calm feeling.  I have read recently that adding some fresh lemon juice to water would be even more beneficial to my health.  I will work on that next.  

I had a boiled egg and a banana for breakfast.  I am not sure if I am still hungry or not.  I really hate to eat if I am not hungry.  I will go ahead and eat a few pieces of turkey and some cherry tomatoes just to be sure.

Today my husband and I had a rare weekday off together :)  We went to go see Mad Max.  I took a sandwich bag full of red grapes to snack on. Since it was a date, he treated me to a diet soda.  It was delicious of course.  I realize I am not the ideal Whole 30 girl.  I have not eaten of the wrong foods though, so I am going to keep going.  I guess I am a Half 30 girl haha.  I am just trying to clean myself up of my bad snacking habits and it is working!!!

Dinner for the family was grass-fed bacon cheeseburgers, onion potatoes, corn on the cob and broccoli.  For me, I had a baked potato again smothered in grass-fed butter and broccoli.  So dang good!

No comments:

Post a Comment