Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Day 1~AGAIN!

DAY ONE~(AGAIN!)

Dec. 1, 2015

Yes, I am starting over again.  It really went well last time, but something happened to my mental focus.  I quit on myself.   I feel like this time I can really do it.  I need to do it.  I am going to go for a Whole 60 though, and maybe even longer.  I am ready for the fight!!! For my health and my husband and kids!  Jarad has been having some heart burn issues and we need to update his diet as well.

 For breakfast I had my big mug of ice water, a banana and a hard boiled egg.

I gotta work a long day today so I will be packing up some chicken approved sausage, tomatoes, apple, pistachios, raspberries and probably another hard boiled egg.  I need to pick up some more red peppers too because those were my life savers last time.

Starting weight this morning 182.6
Chest 41"
Waist 37"
Hips 45"
Thigh 26.5"
Calf 15 1/2"
Ankle 9 1/4"
Wrist  6 1/4"
Neck 14"
Arm 11 1/2"

Work was long and exhausting.  I was glad for the food I brought.  Brought home salad bar for dinner.  Spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, turkey, red onions, with my balsamic vinaigrette.  I will probably need a snack later though, so I will eat a grapefruit.

I can't get enough water today.  I think I had 8-10 cups so far.  My stomach had a little crapping and nausea at work, so I am not sure about that, but I got through it.

Really tired.  Can tell that I haven't had carbs today.

No comments:

Post a Comment