Friday, December 11, 2015

Day 11

Day 11~
December 1, 2015

Feeling pretty lousy this morning.  Weird cramps in my stomach.  Sore throat, runny nose, head ache. Had a lot of trouble sleeping...bad dreams.  I think I am just worried about my husband working so much.  I did have 5 pieces of dark chocolate almonds last night.  I savored each one.  They were delicious.  I am not going to worry about it.  I am still doing great things to improve my health!

I had some leftover Thai Beef Stew and cauliflower rice for breakfast.  Tonight I am going to make bacon cheeseburgers for the guys with organic russet potato fries and broccoli. For me I am making a Paleo version of beef stroganoff.  Scale is still locked in at 179.  Only 3 more days before the big shift is suppose to happen!

Dinner was another happy new meal for me.  You make the sauce for the stroganoff out of cashew cream and a touch of lemon juice.  Tasted amazingly like sour cream.  The noodles were steamed ribbons of yellow squash.  The picture does not do it justice!  It was SO GOOD.  Even my mom and youngest son tasted it and liked it.  I did enjoy about 4 of the fries as well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment