Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day 10

Day 10~
December 10, 2015

My sleep continues to be deep and long with vivid dreams.  I usually get up once in the middle of the night to pee, but that's because I drink so much water and tea.  According to the book, days 10 and 11 are when most people quit.  I am feeling stronger than ever though.  Probably because this is my second time around.  They say after 2 weeks you really start to see the results!  Looking forward to that.  I almost reached it last time.

Enjoyed my regular sweet potato hash with tomatoes and eggs for breakfast.  Tonight's dinner will be California Chicken Ranch Wraps from my favorite book "Against all Grain".  I can't say enough wonderful things about that cookbook.


The guys had the ranch chicken in wraps but I opted for a salad.  It was all so delicious.  You make the ranch dressing from scratch.  So much better than the pre-made stuff.  My boys aren't very fond of ranch either, but they liked this recipe!  I did try to make the mayo from scratch too, but it turned out horribly.  I did something way wrong haha.  It looked like egg broth.  I should have taken a picture of that too.  But my salad was pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment