Thursday, December 3, 2015

Day 3

DAY 3
December 3, 2015

Woke up with a small headache, but no tummy trouble at all.  Just so thirsty!  I continue to drink just water.  Haven't wanted any tea yet.  Last night's dinner was AMAZING!  Enchilada Stuffed Peppers! I picked it out of my favorite cookbook, Against all Grain by Danielle Walker.  I was a little nervous to try it because you stuff poblano peppers instead of bell peppers, but it was so good, not too spicy.  That girl really knows what she is doing in the kitchen.  The best part is instead of rice, you stuff with bison, sweet potatoes, carrots and spinach.  I ate two, but probably would have been satisfied with one and half.
I had my regular favorite breakfast this morning.  I also learning how to use the new Microsoft 10 better now, so the picture isn't upside down today.  I really wanted to switch back to Windows 8 to make life easier, but learning new things is good for the brain right? 


I know I am not supposed to get on the scale, but I did anyway...it is just fun IF you go down, and I felt lighter.  One pound gone!  Now that may not seem like much, but that is 4 sticks of butter folks, so I am happy.  It is like the first dollar you earn when you have your own business.  A small step in the right direction.  I even feel a lot stronger than last time, mentally that is.  Oh, and my grocery bill yesterday was a lot higher, $275...about double...but I got holiday pay this paycheck for working Thanksgiving holiday so that helped.  It was all that grass fed meat and produce.  I haven't even been able to afford to switch to organic produce yet.  That would be another $100!  I do use organic lemons though because I like to put the rinds in my water.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment